All order are confirmed by email
The money from your card is captured after we send the items.
Europe, Faeroes and Greenland:
When you receive your order confirmation you can expect your order to be processed within 7 working days. Some products are custom made and may take up to 14 working days to process before shipping. After the order process, the order will be delivered according to the delivery method chosen. Or with track and trace to the nearest post office. You can also choose to have the order delivered to your personal address.
Prices and shipping
• All prices are incl. 25% VAT.
• Orders over 399 DKK receive free shipping
• Orders below 299 DKK cost 39 DKK to be sent (NOTE: These orders are sent as a PostNord or DAO letter to the nearest package store)
• The freight in Denmark on order up to 399 DKK with T & T costs 49 DKK
• The freight in Denmark on order up to 399 DKK sent to private addresses with T & T costs 69 DKK
• It is possible to pick up an order at Kasia Lilja Studios address in Horsens by appointment. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online store works in co-corporation with Paypal. We have protected the data, which is transferred via the internet in connection with a transaction, with assistance from SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption. The credit card information is sent from Kasia Lilja to Paypal via a secure and encrypted SSL-connection - Kasia Lilja will not see your card details, as this part of the transaction is managed by a certified transaction assistant.
• Orders received during the weekend or public holidays are shipped after the following day within the delivery deadline. Please note that we will send by regular mail, so 5 weekdays can come from you receive a shipping mail from us until the package arrives. If the mail has emptied the cage for the day the package is shipped, your orders will be sent the following day and therefore 6 weekdays will be available.
Damage during transport
Should your purchase get damaged or lost during transport, Kasia Lilja is responsible for refunding. Please contact Kasia Lilja by using this e-mail: email@example.com
To return your item you have 14 days to contact Kasia Lilja with your return complaint and after that, another 14 days to deliver the item to Kasia LiljaThe return policy starts from the day you receive your item. The return policy will default if the item is in an obvious poor condition and will lessen the value of the item. If the returns policy is drawn on, you are responsible for the return postage. Should you wish to return your item you will of course receive the full amount you paid for it. This is done via a transaction onto your bank account once we have received the item(s) and accepted it is within our return policy. It is important we have all your bank details. Please send all correspondence and bank details so we can complete the transaction to you without delay. For any complaints about the items received please read here : https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Address for Returns
Kasia Lilja Studio ApS
CVR: NR 38118056
We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reflect the colours of the actual prints. The colours seen from our website will partly depend on the colour reproduction on your computer.
All purchases done are according to the Sale of Goods Act regarding the 24-month warranty. Which means that you as a customer can make a complaint regarding a mistake or if something is missing, for your product up to 24 months after your purchase has been made. The Warranty doesn't cover scratched or worn down products that has been caused due to negligence. However, should there be a fault in the product or if something is missing, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any information given on www.kasialilja.dk is not being sold or forwarded to any third party. You will always have the right to know about information collected at www.kasialilja.dk You also have the right to ask about what information there has been collected about you. These rights are done after the Processing of Personal Data Act. If there is any request regarding information please email email@example.com
Read more about it here: