Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Valid from XNUM. January XNUM
www.kasialilja.dk is owned by Kasia Lilja Studio ApS
The money from your card is captured after we send the items.
Europe, Faeroes and Greenland:
When you receive your order confirmation you can expect your order to be processed within 7 working days. Some products are custom made and may take up to 14 working days to process before shipping. After the order process, the order will be delivered according to the delivery method chosen. Or with track and trace to the nearest post office. You can also choose to have the order delivered to your personal address.
Prices and shipping
• All prices incl. 25% VAT.
• Orders over 399 DKK are freight free (shipped by DAO to parcel shop nearest stated address)
• Orders below 399 DKK cost 39 DKK to be sent (send with DAO to packing shop nearest stated address)
• Orders under 399 DKK sent to private address cost 69 DKK to be sent (sent by DAO or GLS to the stated address)
• It is possible to pick up an order at Kasia Lilja Studios address in Horsens by appointment. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Freedom for Orders outside Denmark constitute a freight price of 79 DKK
• Once you have received your order confirmation, it goes between 2-XNX business days before we can process the order, as it is not every day we send orders. We strive to ship orders three times a week and have a delivery time of up to 4 working days. Some orders are order work and therefore require a longer delivery time, which can be up to 5 days. We strive to send orders within one week of your order.
• Orders received during the weekend or public holidays will be sent on a weekly basis within the delivery deadline.
All orders are sent to the address you specified in your order or to the nearest packing shop.
NOTE SECTION ON HOLIDAYS
Kasia Lilja is holding a Christmas holiday from 17. December 2019 through d. 5. January 2020 - no orders will be shipped between these dates and therefore all orders placed after 16. December and before the 6 January will be charged extra delivery time.
To return your item you have 14 days to contact Kasia Lilja with your return complaint and after that, another 14 days to deliver the item to Kasia LiljaThe return policy starts from the day you receive your item. The return policy will default if the item is in an obvious poor condition and will lessen the value of the item. If the returns policy is drawn on, you are responsible for the return postage. Should you wish to return your item you will of course receive the full amount you paid for it. This is done via a transaction onto your bank account once we have received the item(s) and accepted it is within our return policy. It is important we have all your bank details. Please send all correspondence and bank details so we can complete the transaction to you without delay. For any complaints about the items received please read here : https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
The following cards may be used:
Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCrad
We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reflect the colours of the actual prints. The colours seen from our website will partly depend on the colour reproduction on your computer.
The amount is deducted from your account when the item is shipped from our warehouse - if you order goods, one of many products is not in stock, we will send it either together when the item is back in stock, or partially. Note here that the amount of the entire order is deducted simultaneously and not partially. .
Any information given on www.kasialilja.dk is not being sold or forwarded to any third party. You will always have the right to know about information collected at www.kasialilja.dk You also have the right to ask about what information there has been collected about you. These rights are done after the Processing of Personal Data Act. If there is any request regarding information please email email@example.com
Read more about it here: